Thursday, August 02, 2007

Pack and go

We are nearing the end of our packing. It had been a lot of work (mostly done by Kim as I kept RJ occupied), but we are down to the last parts. These are also the hardest parts. Lots of little things that break easily and lots of heavy books. A number of people have come over to help pack books and some have committed to helping us move on Monday, which of course is really great. I have three people scheduled for Monday. Another two and we will be golden. Somehow we will get it all in our new apartment.

I have been mapping the route to Littleton, CO, and it should take about 3 days total to get there. The final day is only a two-three hour drive, so there will be plenty of time to unload once we arrive. Since we are only taking so much, it should not take long to get the truck unpacked. I'll put up posts on the road as far as where I am and what is going on. This will also be a good way for me to schedule regular stops…and, of course, the daily nap which will keep me going.

But stay tuned! Next stop: Allentown, PA!! Home of Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, the PP&L Building and Mom!

No comments: